At Epiphany Church, our aim is to be in the community, for the city, showing off the glory of Christ. We do this by cultivating communities of Spirit-led followers of Jesus that enjoy God, redemptively engage the city, and reach the world.
Therefore, we envision
People loving one another based on a biblical understanding of love(John 13:35)
A committed community of people who live out the Good News about Jesus Christ through both life and lips
People who sacrificially serve others in spite of life’s circumstances
Indigenous leaders being raised up in urban communities (Acts 14:21-23)
Community redevelopment that benefits the indigenous populous of Baltimore
Inter-generational and Cross-cultural reconciliation (Mal 3, Ezra, Titus 2)
Lost young adults both single & married passionate & productive in the kingdom of Christ
People in our community walking to church
FOR DETAILED PROSPECTUS, CLICK THIS LINK
Christo-centrism (John 1:1-3; Colossians 1:15-20)
- We will make Jesus the center of everything that we do. Jesus is the center of the universe. He is more than a mere man, He is also God revealed to us, crucified for our sins and raised from the dead to give us new life. Therefore, it is He and He alone is the reason that we gather and scatter to make much of Jesus. Jesus is the head of the church, our true boss, the One we center around and to share in our city. Every relationship we make, every person we serve and everywhere we go has one goal in mind, which is to make Jesus known and to call people to Him.
Commitment (Acts 2:42; 2 Timothy 2:16)
- We will be committed to the teaching and application of the Apostolic doctrine by Making Disciples through the power of the Holy Spirit in order to see Christ formed in the lives of the body. We will also seek to be an ongoing learning organism.
Community (Acts 2:44-46)
- We will seek to build a healthy environment by which believers may fellowship with other believers, with Christ at the center. We will seek to be a ministry that commits itself to the “One Another’s” of Scripture. The desire is that all members of Epiphany Fellowship never go through life with unmet needs.
Conversion (Acts 2:47; Matthew 28:19-20; 2 Corinthians 5:18-21)
- We will seek to make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ through Missions and Evangelism. The hope is that the fellowship, love of the saints, and godly living will attract unbelievers to the Person and Work of the Lord Jesus Christ. Our desire is that new converts will feel like they are entering a family not just an organization.
Culturally Relevant Ministry (1 Chronicles 12:32; 1 Corinthians 9:15-27)
- We will contextualize its ministry by sound exegesis of the biblical text and exegesis of the culture for the purpose of reaching the lost and discipling them. We will be culturally relevant without violation Scripture. We will learn the issues that plague our city so that we can pray for the city and seek its welfare through engaging in social justice.
How To Give?
Help Support the Baltimore Church Plant
We greatly appreciate all your support in bringing the Gospel to the city of Baltimore! We will provide a tax-deductible status.
3 Ways to Give
Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministry. This system enables you to support the work in Baltimore through safe and secure means.
Give my mail
You can send checks to:
Epiphany Church Baltimore
PO Box 19437
Baltimore, MD 21206
Please make checks to “Epiphany Church of Baltimore”
Give by phone
You can call 410-417-8072 and tell how you want to contribute to the ministry